Saturday, October 6, 2007

my "mr. november"

Last, but certainly NOT least is my hubby, patrick, who celebrated his birthday on the 26th of september (yes, yes, don't remind me on how late on am in doing this post!) here are some snapshots of his life before me.

what a cute baby!


a little older: i couldn't find a good childhood picture of pat wearing glasses. he still has most of his glasses from childhood and i always have a good laugh whenever he models them for me (which doesn't happen often enough to be quite frank). since the glasses often take up at least half his adult face, i don't quite know how he was able to hold up his head as a child, but i guess he managed.



graduation from high school picture, and yes, he wore bow ties back then.




not sure what he's doing in this picture, maybe showing off facial hair? but he does look buff and handsome, right ladies?
(i'm working on another post about his birthday which i hope to finish and post on sunday.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

So Pat has always been a bowtie guy, huh. How cute...oh, and I love the studly guy pic!

Lindsey said...

Looks great! I love your quotables...too cute. Keep them coming, and Happy Belated Birthday to Pat!

Amanda said...

I love seeing Pat with hair! So great. And thank you for that very sweet post for my birthday! I have really been out of the blogging loop and just saw it tonight. I feel so lucky you know you and your amazing family.

quotables

"is that lily holding baby lily?" -lily's response when i showed her a picture of gracie holding her when lily was a baby.

"drama class is actually a lot of fun." -gracie (this is only humorous in that grace seemed surprised by how much she likes drama class. this from my child who we refer to as "a drama queen" when she is not around.)

"mom, you can go with my teacher and i'll stay home with japie and evan. daddy can go to work, and i'll be the mommy" -lily, in response to learning that she would be going to preschool next year instead of this year.

"mom, if you don't get rid of that smell soon, you're going to have to buy a new car." -gracie when it took me a couple of days to clean out my car after returning from a road trip.

"mommy, they have dress-ups for you!" -lily while walking by the prom dress section at macy's.

"i said the prayer "last"-erday." -lily's replacement word for "yesterday."